There's not much for the way of rules for posting, but remember these simple guidelines:
1) No genitalia. Tatas are nice to have, but I don't want to see nipples, penises or vaginas. Guy nipples are okay.
2) No sexually explicit content. If my mama would be shocked, it don't belong here!
3) Fatties. We likes da fatties. SO ... if they're not fat, never will be fat or never loves a fattie, they don't belong here.
4) No violence. I don't want to see dead bodies, people beating on one another, etc. There's other clubs for that.
5) No GLBT, yaoi, bondage or fetish images. Again, there's other clubs for that.
6) I'm not really into "horror" type art, so it doesn't belong here either.
7) If your art links to your homepage that shows any of the above topics of taboo, I will remove the art. When I accept art into my club, it's got my endorsement on it. I can't have kids who follow my work link on to something explicit or pornographic in nature. I have my reasons. If you can't agree, then I'm sorry, you can't post here.
8) I have a three strikes policy. First offense, I will remove the offending art. Second offense, I will remove the offending art and issue a warning. Third offense, I show you the door. It may seem harsh, but after the crap I dealt with on Fur Affinity, I'm putting it out for everyone to see.
9) Quality of artwork. I know not everyone has the same skill level, but if primitive, unfinished or sloppy work is posted, I'll have no choice but to decline acceptance. This isn't meant to be exclusive, but I do have the right to maintain the quality of art I promote.
10) If you don't like these rules, go someplace else and don't bother to comment that you don't like these rules. It's my group.